Monday 12 August 2013

monday moodboard













"you're under no obligation to be the person you were 5 minutes ago"

whenever i don't blog for a while it's never intentional. i really love blogging because there's always something to say but i've been busy lately. i was a bridesmaid  last weekend and i had such a great time, then yesterday i came back from a little four day trip to blackpool which i hated. this thursday i think my aunty is taking me out then on friday me and my cousin might go out too. the holidays are going by so quickly, i don't like it. i need to finish my history essay which is due for the first day back of school. i don't even want to think about school. the essay isn't even difficult to write but it requires thought and concentration. idek if i'm even capable of that right now lol.

4 comments:

  1. I totally know what your saying, this is one of the reasons why I blog too. I really liked your post. And I liked your post, especially the part quoting solange.

    uniconskill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like it when someone knows when i'm saying :-)
      x

      Delete
  2. I love Solange and that quote! xx

    ReplyDelete