Saturday 4 May 2013

les fleurs

if i could speak french fluently i don't think i'd ever shut up. anyway i have two flowers growing in a pink flower pot in my bedroom. my mum bought it reduced for about £1.80 and they came, already kind of tall, clipped to these sticks. i found that kind of cruel so i've let them grow in their slanted way and be free. i'm quite surprised that they've lasted for over a week in my lazy care haha. the last time i tried to look after flowers was for the daffodil competition in year 5 or 6. it was growing to look quite lovely then my mum threw it away about a week before we had to take them back to school omg. i was so mad, i nearly cried. recently i bought this book, the language of flowers, and i plan to read it soon, like in a couple of months. it sounds interesting and i hope it is omg. if i was interested at all in a career in science i'd probably like to do botany but it's all too complicated for a simpleton like me. 

this week i've worn a ponytail in my hair and wrapped my hairband around a leaf at some point during the school day. my friend said it looked like a marijuana leaf. so many people have called me weird and asked why and i usually said i'm the earth princess or something silly like that. i felt a bit mean picking the leaves from a bush outside one of the maths room's windows but i just wanted to feel kind of special; my intentions were good. :-)


4 comments:

  1. I agree with you there, I'd love to be fluent in French. Its such a pretty language!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I'm in a french lesson or listen to a french song I get frustrated that I can't speak French effortlessly! I haven't heard that Janelle Monae song in aaages, thanks for reminding me of how good it is :)

    www.ellestolemyname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too omg! aw that's okay. i had only heard it a day or two before i posted this. janelle monae is wonderful :-)

      Delete