Friday 26 July 2013

?am i cute or am i cute?

 yesterday i was at my friend's house and her mum did my hair. it didn't take long, only 3 hours and a bit.

 we drank lots of hot chocolate and watched freedom writers then boyz n the hood. they're both kind of heartbreaking but so good. then we watched 2 episodes of my mad fat diary and went to bed latelatelate.

 tomorrow i'm going on the underground by myself for the first time ever to meet my uncle then he's taking me to kent for my aunty's wedding rehearsal (!the real thing is next week!(!i'm a bridesmaid!)). 

i won't let myself get bored this summer.

7 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Lilipop from Jellypop. Could you please email us (jelly.pop@live.co.uk) cos we really want to talk to you. Speak to you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful and WOAH YOUR HAIR GURL YOU BE ROCKIN' IT. Have fun at your aunty's wedding, I'm sure it will be lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your going on the tube for the first time alone-ness. Those things are scary. And I love my mad fat diary, Rae is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be because there weren't too many people. thankfully it was an off-peak time. yeah my mad fat diary is so interesting.
      x

      Delete