Friday 22 November 2013

life

some screenshots of my tumblr
school is getting on every nerve i have at the moment, but i'm okay otherwise. last sunday my cousin's girlfriend gave birth and tomorrow i'm going to see their beautiful little baby! then i'm going to a surprise party for my other cousin who's boyfriend is going to propose to her!!!! i genuinely think this has been the best year of my life in the weirdest ways ever because it hasn't been particularly happy or memorable all round. i just feel like i've grown so much and there have been lovely lovely things that have happened, like my aunty's wedding in summer. it was the best experience of my life. :-) i read some of john agard's poetry (books make good pets is so good) then started school at 10.30 this morning.
still feeling chill.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i have a really maternal streak in me, i love babies. there are loads of little kids in my family so i kind of have to i guess lol.
      x

      Delete