Monday 11 November 2013

monday moodboard


very literally me right now. it's always strange to realise that thoughts and feelings, as personal as they seem, have been felt by other people in possibly completely different circumstances on an opposite side of this one planet. and maybe on another planet too, but hopefully there they haven't fucked things up so much as humans have over here. (would feelings exist on another planet? what even are feelings? lol.) i think that if we, those who are experiencing such thoughts and feelings now, are vocal about them then maybe a change will come about. it's no use to keep quiet sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. That was very thought provoking. It is very strange to think that someone else has felt exactly the same way as you have, or has thought exactly what you have. It almost feels like an invasion of privacy.

    -Tara

    unlockingpandorasbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's interesting (and undertstandable) that you view it that way. i feel like it's quite lovely, like a reassurance that you're not as lonely as you might feel in your head, where all these seemingly crazy thoughts are bashing about.
      x

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love your blog!! I'm a new follower :) I love getting in touch with other bloggers my age, as I'm 15 as well. Feel free to check out my blog if you're interested, in the meantime I look forward to reading more!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this moodboard <3

    ReplyDelete