Wednesday 12 November 2014

big tings

my dad told me not to wear 'a short short' skirt today unless i had a 'long jacket' over it lmao silly guy
i was going with my familyfriend to her school's open evening and he tried tell me i've been going out too much which is just stupid cos a) all i've been going to is open days and b) why would i even want to stay home all day every day cha it's too much for my head (everything is atm tbh)
anyway the school really impressed me man the history department was just soo on point like they're thinking of teaching african kingdoms 1400-1800 next year and it's the first time this course will be taught in the country omfg this is HUMUNGOUS M8, MAHOOOSIVE arrrgghhhh i love history so much i think i'm gonna do a history degree at uni, maybe with english too cos that's a beautiful subject which also seems fabulous at my friendcousin's school
i've just just finished writing my current history essay and it made me exhausted wow but i'm extremely proud of myself man i tried v v hard to be organised about it and write something great so hopefully my mark reflects that but i'd rlly like some constructive feedback still cos i acc feel unsure about my essay writing like i'll say what i want to and think it's fine but then mark schemes and examiners think differently lolol
in p.e this morning i played basketball and i was surprisingly good in terms of my scoring and i actually enjoyed the game even though my playing skills were not as refined as most other people's like my team one and i contributed significantly to that hahaha :-) joyful joyful
oh and the best bit of my day was my soulmate's reception of a poem i wrote hehe she showed some of our friends and it was crazy how they loved it so much lmao i'm still gassed ahhh my friends are the best part of school

2 comments:

  1. i'm so happy that you had such a great day! it's really cool that your school is teaching that course since it's usually so ignored in the scope of world history. good luck on your marks for your history essay- you're an amazing writer, so i'm sure everything will turn out well!

    //kani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it's not my school that teaches it, my school does germany which i've studied already and really don't want to do again but yeah :))) i feel like it's such an achievement i'm so so proud omg i didn't expect it at all and i think it shows that the british education system really is improving in terms of content wow
      ah thank you kani that's lovely of you:))) the only thing is i've realised lately that with history ur writing skills are kind of irrelevant it's more about being able to say exactly what you mean and support it so it's kinda basic in that way but hard to do it well when ur not used to that style idk
      xxx

      Delete