Monday 10 November 2014

wonderfull

my monday has been very literally wonderfull and awesome. i took ages to get out of bed, partly cos i was mesmerised by 3 small blinking balls in my sky that were maybe stars maybe planets. i tried to take a picture but they didn't show. my day started well and with minimal revision for my english exam, special k with soya milk and a bit of tumblr. when i left home i saw the moon embedded in the bright blue above my head and got the train to school. i got off and saw a girl and a boy i know, smiled said good morning and thought to walk with them when i awkwardly realised they weren't really talking to me and just carried on my way. it felt very american-coming-of-age-film lool. approaching the gates i saw one of my friends and her dilemma of the day at 8.30am was that she'd forgotten her favourite pen in which her examconfidence lived poor thing.


very strongly and deeply i feel that my english writing exam was beautifully executed this morning. the first question was to write an agony-aunt-type letter which was nice cos i'm good at giving advice but challenging cos the scenario was difficult to respond to in a way i think i was expected to but even this was vague. the second question was a choice   between descriptive, narrative and argumentative/discursive. i chose the latter in the form of would you enjoy being one of the following: a teacher, a police officer or a doctor? out of 6 questions it most urgently resonated with me so i responded with vigorous passion. i hope whichever examiner is blessed with my paper to mark is receptive enough to acknowledge my love for english and grade me with a mark to reflect that. whatever happens though i am so proud of my effort today.


above are some pics i secretly snapped in textiles after lunchtime of a palette, paintbrushes and a water pot. orange is one of my favourite colours.

i used to think i was the strangest person in the world but then i thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways i do. i would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. well, i hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true i'm here, and i'm just as strange as you. FRIDA KAHLO.

lunchtime was a big big madness. i sat with my friends and i don't know how the discussion got so deep cos we started off crying and falling off tables and chairs with laughter recounting funny stories then my soulmate started reading and explaining in simple terms some of her poetry (http://wordednudity.wordpress.com) and we clicked and wooed for her which was fun. we got into deep discussions about the state of the world and how we feel about stuff whichwas relieving cos we learnt how shared our frustration is.


there's been a few shit parts of my day but i'm really okay. after school i went to the library with my soulmate and we helped each other out with work and talked about life on a more personal level than our discussion earlier. i love her so much man. we connect on a level that could be scary but i just embrace it. i also just bought her birthday present on society 6 for her birthday in 2 months (free shipping 2night only!!!). i'm so sure the universe guided me to that website for that reason cos i don't like spending £££ even when i have. i'm stingy like that.

DID YOU KNOW THAT (apparently) the american gov. in the early 2000s trained people in afghanistan to a c.i.a level to spy on and torture their own people which is just manipulative cos then america went in and declared a fucking war on terror (for resources????!???!) kmt i don't remember exactly what my friends told ne but it was something like this

today has been positively productive educationally regarding school life but most importantly my personal life. i feel enriched. i hope my dreams reflect that tonight. i need to rest well cos 11th november is always a conflicting day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment