Sunday 9 November 2014

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!

i started volunteering at a charity shop in stoke newington around the beginning of september and i do all day every sunday. afterwards today i walked up to the dalston beyond retro and tried on jeans that themselves were fabulous but didn't fit me right. i don't own any jeans atm lol what is my life. anyway so my unsuccessful shop resulted in a successful find in a free magazine called beat that was piled on the floor by the door on my way out with other leafletty things. it was a poster for supreme the brand of a male model posed in front of some grafitti of gil scott-heron's face and words THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED. it was beautiful. i think maybe the universe only guided me to that shop for that poster because now it's cellotaped to my wardrobe door above a bought piece of art by aboudia (£6, saatchi gallery).


No comments:

Post a Comment