Monday 11 March 2013

monday moodboard

i'll try to be cheerful this week. yesterday i fell in love with james franco so that should keep me going hehe. i love the colours in these photos, i think they should suit this time of year but it feels like winter right now. spring is on it's way but things are still kind of faded. reality is very grey so it's up to me to brighten my own world. it snowed in short, fast flurries several times today, on and off. last week i saw two closed daffodils then a couple of days later they had blossomed slightly and there were tiny raindrops on the tender petals. it was so pretty and so is sunday girl by blondie:


4 comments:

  1. i love Grimes on the third photo :) She 's one of my favourite singers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't listened to much of her music, but i do like her voice and i admire her as a person :-)
      x

      Delete
  2. I love Blondie, this is one of my favourite songs. and also, I hear you on the James Franco front, he is beautiful

    R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't really heard much of her music but it sounds lovely. what are your other favourites? i like some old music but i'm not so sure how to get into it.
      ugh tell me about it, that man is a beauty.
      x

      Delete