Wednesday 20 March 2013

versatile blogger??

i was unexpectedly nominated for the versatile blogger award by two different people wow oh my gosh how exciting! :-) this makes me so happy aw i'd put it on my c.v if i was a really stupid nugget ha. okay so lovely rosie and lovely mabel nominated me and i'm so happy and this is nice aww. i'll put the rules at the bottom but basically i'm going to write some facts about myself ooh:

  1. irl my vocabulary is literally as limited as you can see above but i do have some favourite words: serendipity, dainty, whimsical, quirky and tintinnabulation. words often get added to this though because i am indecisive (2 facts in 1 ooh la).
  2. i'm becoming increasingly bad at everything. i have no idea what it is but i keep messing up in little things and big things but i can't really pinpoint it just because.
  3. at lunchtimes i sometimes go all philosophical on my friend ruby (who i call ruby scooby dooby for no reason at all) and freak her out by telling her creepy stuff that i've seen on le internet that may or may not be true. for example, we have been dying since the moment we were born and everything is sort of a memory except for this present moment. idk how to explain it over the internet because i'm not eloquent oops.
  4. i spend lots of time reading in the bath and i rarely use bubbles because i have no money to be buying bubble bath which i think is actually quite fun to play with because i can be very immature.
  5. talking about myself really is one of my least favourite things, of which i have many, so this is quite horrible. i also ramble excessively and talk as if i'm unaware of punctuation so please excuse my typing and ignore the fact that i have just put two facts here lol.
  6. i'm unsure of how i have gotten to number 6 on this list without mentioning anything even vaguely interesting but i often fantasize about becoming a hippie or living in some sort of community because life and its regulations really stress me out. i'm 14, why am i bugged by things like this? i don't understand the world at all but i feel as if i was exposed to it a bit too early and for crying out loud why are all these facts turning into essays??
  7. when my bedroom is spotless it means my life is in order. my bedroom has been really messy for a couple of years now. deduct from this what you will...
writing this was extremely frustrating oh my god.
the rules are to nominate others for this but tbh that's effort and also most people seemed to have done it already. i'm so lazy lol if you want to write seven facts about yourself go ahead. i also have a little picture award thingy so if you want you can take it:


i was nominated twice so this pointless act of repeating the image is justified hehe.

6 comments:

  1. Well done on the award! I nominated Rosie and then she nominated you, haha! Your blog is really cool :) new follower xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was much deserved.

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is really nice to read .Thankyou for the follow, I shall follow you back because you seem weirdly interesting, I like your posts! x

    www.blankbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much :-) i like the phrase 'weirdly interesting' haha
      x

      Delete