Thursday 28 March 2013

airports

i was going to write a long post about all the interesting things i saw at the airport yesterday. me and my mum went to pick my nana up and it was so nice to see her. she was in uganda from october and it was so long without her being here. the one thing i saw which i want to write about is the man i saw who looked like he could've been a rockstar in the 70s. he wore sort of faded jeans and a tee shirt and blazer, with sunglasses and his hands in his pockets. my mum said he looked like either the drummer or guitarist of the rolling stones, i can't remember now. we were at heathrow waiting by the international arrivals. a lady came out and the top half of her spiky hair was dyed a periwinkle blue, the other half being dark blonde. i could tell straight away that she was with the rockstar guy. i really wonder what they looked like when they were younger.


today i'm very tired and my mum keeps asking me to do little things and getting mad at me. i'm not sure why i'm getting angry back but it's staying inside me and going nowhere and i keep getting teary eyed. today i watched mermaids. it's a lovely film, winona ryder and cher are perfect. i'm reading a certain age by rebecca ray and i don't like it too much but it's getting better. the cover is pretty. i'm also in the process of plaiting my bratz doll's whole head, it keeps me really calm. as does blues music and spoken word poetry, both of which i've listened to tonight. in about an hour i'm going to watch a beyonce documentary on bbc 1. i might make a post about it. i don't know why i feel so strange today, it's probably a hormonal thing. i want to lie in bed with the lights on so i don't fall asleep in total silence, but the washing machine is on.


4 comments:

  1. man, hormones suck. I wanted to watch Mermaids because it was on TV, but I didn't because Cher was in it and that really put me off. Was it any good?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why did cher being in it put you off? it's a pretty cool film and i think cher does a good job in it. :-)

      Delete
  2. i like the way you write. and the best way to fall asleep is listening to the washing machine's sound.
    xx

    selinanoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete