Monday 1 April 2013

monday moodboard


thankfully i don't feel very depressed but these pictures are interesting i suppose. i've watched some music documentaries these last few days, a punk one, david bowie, the joy of disco. the 70s interest me, musically and culturally if those are the right words. i'm going to my nana's house this week and i don't know if i'll be able to post anything. probably not. on wednesday my cousin is going to take me to some nice places in london, hopefully we'll go to brick lane. yesterday i read that freddie mercury dressed princess diana up as a man and took her to a gay bar once. :-) i'm listening to rasputin by boney m. it's such a funny song, partly because of some personal jokes i have with a couple of friends from when we learned about rasputin in year 8.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's the link to my entry:
    http://fairylungs.blogspot.sg/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much! :-) i'll get it done when i can.
      x

      Delete