Saturday 13 April 2013

liebster award



beautiful ally emma has nominated me for this pretty pink thing aw :-)

 “the liebster blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. the meaning: liebster is german and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”

11 random facts about me
1. autumn is my most favourite season
2. i wear dresses when i'm sad sometimes lol
3. i feel christmassy all year round except at christmas
4. humans can really annoy yet fascinate me for so many reasons idk
5. i've never climbed a tree ugh
6. people always bend my nails and ask me if they're acrylics because they're really long and i hate cutting them
7. seven is my favourite number lol
8. i talk a lot but i hate talking haha i'd rather listen
9. my birth date is 9/10 and my mum's is 10/9 except if you're american with your weird dates ha
10. i hope i live long because i want to figure out this death thing first
11. i usually think i'm pretty awesomely coolio then other times i just hate me

ally emma's questions
1. what's your favourite book and why? my answer to this question is always different but maybe birdsong by sebastian faulks. i first saw the bbc adaptation and i loved it ugh omg and also it's about ww1 which interests me. the book is pretty inspirational i guess because it talks about human relationships etc.  and it's very powerful.
2. what do you first notice in a person? i have no idea but let's go with hair
3. who's your favourite actress and actor? winona ryder and gary oldman
4. any book/movie/tv show character you would like to be? luna lovegood!!
5. what is your favourite word? tintinnabulation
6. what's on your wishlist? i don't have one but i want the world l o l
7. any story behind why you started a blog? er no i just like to write i guess
8. any favourite but odd hobby you like to do? i like putting my pink shower cap over the bathroom light it looks so cute and yes this is a hobby
9. where's your favourite place to go to? my nana's house because the drive is ah-mazen, we basically go from one side of london to the other ha
10. are you an introvert or an extrovert? both i think, maybe this is the sort of question to ask somebody else about me because i have no clue
11. favourite pastry? i don't like pastry i'm so fussy omg

i'm such a lazy bugger. i like reading these things but i don't want to nominate anybody or think up questions so yeah, thank you ally emma you cutie pie princess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment