Monday 29 April 2013

monday moodboard


i watched loads of films last week: thumbelina, coney island, the blue bird (1918 & 1940) then valerie and her week of wonders. czech new wave and silent films are really cool, i plan to watch more some time. on saturday i went to my aunty's place and she had scented candles lit around the house and beautiful african art everywhere. today was really weird. i got a 5 minute detention because i sat on the floor in spanish lol. my art teacher is also very very worried about me and she's going to speak to my year head. i don't even know why. i hope she understands that i don't go out of my way to be so 'unresponsive' or anything. she said it's like i'm not even in the room. i keep wondering why there are no school counselors or anything, someone to just sit in silence with or ramble about everything to and they might not mind so much.

you can't choose what stays and what fades away

No comments:

Post a Comment