Monday 22 April 2013

monday moodboard


i just finished watching the help. it's a wonderful film oh my god it really made me cry. i didn't go to school today. i told my mum that my head hurts but i just didn't feel up to it at all. she stayed home as well, her back hurts a lot and we haven't done anything. we talked a little bit and decided that in the summer we'll go to this car boot sale near my aunty's house then maybe go strawberry picking afterwards with my brothers and cousins. :-) i'm not looking forward to school this week, i'm really not.

3 comments:

  1. aw honey! don't let school get you down. it sucks rat's ass but we've all got to do it. Just ignore all the stupid people, they're not worth it, and don't stress too much about the lessons. Only a couple more years and you won't ever have to do them again :)
    also, I love the help! so sad but so good. I love Emma Stone too.
    lots of love, hope this week goes well xx

    roseandvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) thank you ellie, your comments are so sweet and always make me smile.
      yes emma stone is really talented.
      aw you too my lovely. <3
      x

      Delete