Monday 3 February 2014

~~~ monday* :-)

today there was a nice assembly about lgbt history month. i noticed there wasn't a q on the end. it made me think of this video i watched over the weekend and looved but didn't finish lol. and they played this nice song called same love which everybody else apparently knew?? lol. i'm still ill and so today was kind of hard to get through but i iz alive!! woo hoo. i spent like an hour doing homework in the library after school today all by myself just me and the librarian. i liked no looved the peace, i got what i needed to done. when i was walking to the bus stop i thought about how much time i spend with myself and i realised i'm nice to be with and think with and even just to be, depending on my mood. i remember i had a nice science lesson. i want to learn about evolution forever and talk with my two very very good friends about life. we're a great group of people.
i'm kind of tired like i want a couple days break from everything but i'll be okay if i just keep strong. i think thinking of laverne cox will get me through. i love her so much. so so much.
oh yeah there was a fight at lunchtime today. my friends and some other girls i know. i didn't see it because i went toilet then to my lesson. i think it was the universe directing me away from negative energy because i don't need it in my life. :-) but there was also a girl in my friend's sociology class today who said white people should be able to say nigger and it's discrimination that they can't. what bullshit. people need to be educated.


2 comments:

  1. I've been appreciating my own company a lot recently too, I often find it less stressful to be by myself and quiet and I enjoy just thinking about stuff. Also its well worth listening to angel haze's version of same love (personally I think its better than the original....)

    http://whimsicalprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is less stressful. yeah in the company of other people it's often hard to think cos you want to keep up with their conversation.
      oh angel haze is a beautiful person. i'm listening to her cover now and already it's better than the original lol. thank you. :-)
      x

      Delete