Thursday 13 February 2014

other people

in textiles today a girl was telling me that she was "trying to explain to someone" that i'm not dumb and that i'm actually really smart lol i'm still laughing. can you imagine someone's actually had this conversation about me lool. she also said someone was telling her i'm really good at english ??? i told her that's true. it was so weird because i realised that i actually do exist in more than a physical sense and in other people's lives ?? also other people have memories of me that i don't ??
i remember one time i was on the bus with two of my friends, one of whom was talking to one of her older friends who for no apparent reason told me i look dopey. i shrugged and was confused at the sheer randomness of it all as my friend then tried to explain that i'm "actually really smart".
it's so strange. i wonder how people come to such conclusions about me. i could probably guess but i'm so curious about other people's perceptions.

1 comment: